While we trust you love our Designer Labels on Sale purchases, we understand that at times the merchandise do not meet your expectations. Prior to your purchase is shipped to you, we actually examine your goods to guarantee it arrives in the same condition.
In the event your purchase arrives in a damaged or less than perfect condition, please inform us quickly so we can address the issue. You can do this by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please familiarise yourself with our Return/Exchange methodology beneath:
WE DO NOT REFUND
1. Once you receive the items, please check their suitability. Please notify us through email and give reasons for the unsuited items to be granted an exchange. All exchanges and returns must be finalised within 7 days of receiving.
2. Exchange can be made through the website or via email to email@example.com. Please explain if you would like to exchange or receive a credit. If you wish to exchange please advise what you want, so we can put the item/s on hold for you (if available). If there is extra money to be paid from the exchange then this can be arrange by means of email or by calling us.
3. We will email you a 'RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM' and you need to finish all requested fields. The form will contain the return address for your piece of clothing. You should guarantee the article of clothing is wrapped and protected. Otherwise, we won't acknowledge the return. Make certain to print out a duplicate of your ‘RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM' and include this in the satchel.
4. As you decide to exchange or return the items, you must send back the item package to the location given at your own cost. When you have organised your exchange, please send your package to:
Designer Labels on Sales – Attention Returns,
113-115 Regent Street
Redfern NSW 2016
5. It is essential to note that we do not give exchange over items in our shop in Redfern. Items returned in store won't be accepted without a return authorisation form. The exchange will be granted online and processed through shipping strategies.
6. Once we acquire the item, we will inspect it to ensure your return reasons are legitimate before offering one of the accompanying:
o EXCHANGE: We will happily exchange your size or colour IF WE HAVE IT IN STOCK. Only if the item has not been worn, washed or damaged in any capacity. Items must be returned in their original condition with labels attached for an exchange to be considered.
o Once the returned article of clothing has been examined, we will email you a 'CREDIT AUTHORISATION FORM' and you should complete every single requested field in order for your CREDIT NOTE to be completed AND ISSUED TO YOU VIA EMAIL.
7. If you request to receive a credit note, we will only issue credit notes on the web, which is valid indefinitely. Credit notes will be issued inside 2 to 3 days of us accepting your package. In this way, you may reselect the items you wish to purchase carefully.
8. If you choose to exchange the items, you ought to incorporate a prepaid parcel from Australia Post alongside the returned items.
9. For international orders all postage will be charged on your credit card by calling us on exchanges or returns. We unequivocally suggest sending your order via Toll or Australia Post Express as you will be provided with a tracking number in which you can track the delivery of your package while general mail cannot be tracked.
10. By purchasing from the www.labelsonsale.com.au website you signify your acceptance of our return policy.
On the off chance that you trust a piece of clothing to be defective subsequent to washing or wearing it, it can be sent back for examination. You should adhere to all washing, laundering and fabric care guidelines or we won't honour an EXCHANGE OR CREDIT NOTE if the item has been damaged because of negligence on your part.
You must inform us of your intention to return the flawed item. You can do this by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you a 'RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM' and you need to complete every requested field. This form will have the return address for the item of clothing. Kindly guarantee it is wrapped and secured or we will not accept the return. Make sure to print out a duplicate of the 'RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM' and incorporate this in the satchel.
Once we receive the item, the production team at Labels on Sale will examine the item to deem if it is defective. If the return reason is legitimate we will offer you a CREDIT NOTE or EXCHANGE. If the return reason is not substantiated, we will get in touch with you to discuss the result. We can send your flawed article of clothing back on your request.